How do you ask how old someone is in German? Answers
2/01/2010 · Now I am going to tell you my age in Spanish. Tengo 38 años. "I have 38 years." If you want to ask someone their age in Spanish you would say "¿Cuántos años tiene usted?" If that person is a friend you would say "¿Cuántos años tienes?" I hope this helped.... If someone makes a comment and is then asked their age, the question could be used to void their argument. Depending on the context it could be like asking someone if it's their time of month
Is it illegal to ask someone's age in a job interview? Or
27/07/2008 · It is illegal to ask someone's age in an interview. An interviewer can ask if you are at least 18, at least 21, etc. if the job requires that you are at least a certain age. An interviewer can ask if you are at least 18, at least 21, etc. if the job requires that you are at least a certain age.... How old should you be to ask someone out? There is no age limit. You can ask someone out if you are 4 years old if you like, you'll have more experience for the future ;)
070 How to ask how old someone is in Mandarin Chinese
10/11/2013 · I believe that we should make Thanksgiving the day when we celebrate elder wisdom by asking older people to tell us their advice for living. Here's why. Here's why. how to connect spotify to amazon alexa 1. It can be pretty annoying when people ask how old you are, but thanks to the trending hashtag #MyAgeInAPhrase we as a people now have the perfect way to respond.
Guessing someone's age Ask MetaFilter
12/07/2013 · It is not considered rude to ask somebody's age among each other's age rank. The reason why your teacher said it was rude for your classmate to ask her that question is because she was in a higher position than she, making the question inappropriate for that time. how to create message box pdf form 17/11/2014 · I don't consider it to be rude to ask someone their age if, for example, they're talking about something from their childhood (for perspective) or their age, besides if people are offended by the question they can just refuse to answer it and I'd apologise for asking
How long can it take?
Is it rude to ask someone's age FusionCash
- Why is it rude to ask someone their age? AskReddit
- Is it rude to ask someone's age? Yahoo Answers
- Is it rude to ask someone their age when you hardly know
- Is it rude to ask women their age? GirlsAskGuys
How To Ask Someone Their Age
if someone claims that he is 60 and "H3 Wr1t3$ L1K3 Th@t" and uses lot of smileys probably he lies i guess LOL. but there might be a chance that's true
- It depends a little on who you are calling. If it's someone very close to you, then it wouldn't be. If not, I wouldn't ask because most people don't like to say if they were. …
- 19/11/2010 · Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1 http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-ask-some... Margaret Frances teaches you common French words
- Boys are catching up when it comes to fashionable names that reveal a lot about their age. Do you know a Liam, an Aiden, a Jayden or a Mason? Their median ages are 3, 4, 4 and 6, respectively. How
- 2/11/2011 · I think it is rude. I would never ask somebody their age or what they weigh. Some things are personal. It seems the very young or the old are not as age sensitive.